Changing the theme of your application with jQuery UI ThemeRoller
create a theme
add theme to Mapbender file system
- unzip, then rename folder "custom-theme" to a new name
- copy this folder in your personal folder, like http/x_myproject
add theme to application
- open the Mapbender administration interface
- choose "edit GUI elements", edit element vars of element "body"
- check the variable that contains the link to the original theme, usually jq_ui_theme
- add another new variable that contains the link to the custom theme
- must be named so it is lexicographically after the original theme, for example jq_ui_theme_custom
- this must be done because the custom theme is not complete, but just overwrites the default settings! So it must be loaded after the original theme.